Ethnic trend terms Indian Culture. Both men and women have a enormous range to select from. But when asked men what they choose to their topmost ethnic wear, most of them said kurta pyjama, thanks to its ease, timelessness, and fashion. Kurta Pyjama or Kurta Pajama is a mishmash of bottom and kurta, which looks startling on men. It is worn in South Asian Countries and is the top fondness for weddings as well as festivals. It is very simple to find them with altered designs, materials, fabrics, colours, and necklines. They can be styled using accessories, like a chain, stole, footwear, pocket square, as well as more, ornamental its look evens more. It is a must-have outfit for all men. So, pick up your kurta pyjama at Royal Gaments and get ready to stun everyone.
There is no precise trace of origin of kurta pyjama in India, but motionless, we are seeing men wearing this national wear from ages in one form or another. Talking concerning Word 'Kurta’, it is taken from the Sanskrit word ‘Kuratu’ or Persian word ‘Kurtaka’, which means cultural garment designed for men. People happening using the word ‘Kurta’ in the 20th century for this set for men; today, it has made an inimitable name in the men’s fashion industry. It has advanced several times just to make it look fashionable. Each state of India has its altered type of kurta pyjama, but the essential structure of it is the similar everywhere. Now you can find it in many altered designs and patterns, where you can select as per the event and your personality.
• Hyderabadi: This fashionable Hyderabadi traditional wear is fit for small gatherings also poojas. Its key feature is the sumptuous thread works nearly the collars, which springs the men's kurta an fashionable look.
• Punjabi: normally worn by Punjabis, this men's kurta pyjama fashion is stylish in India. The Punjabi kurta comes down to the knees as well is made with a straight-cut design. It is wonderful for casual, everyday wear.
• Lucknowi: The Lucknow kurta is very bright in weight and significant worldwide for its outstanding chikan cross-stitch. Lucknowi kurta is the fashions of Nawabs and makes for elegant party wear.
• Sherwani Style Kurta Pyjama: Sherwani is the most admired, designer kurta pyjama wedding garments in India. What makes it a favourite among men is its royal and elegant look. Sherwani comes in many altered designs and colors and is generally worn by grooms. The tight churidar pyjama for men accompaniments sherwani in the mostly charming way probable.
• Kalidar Kurta Pyjama: These kurta for men are a bit excessive with their frock-like design. They are made using altered materials like linen, cotton, and silk. You can wear these stunning kurtas at any party or occasion and become the talk of the town.
• Pathani Kurta Pyjama: These kurtas are generally shabby by North Indian Society also Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Pathani Kurtas, and Patiala pyjamas, is an influential amalgamation that looks elegant on Indian men.
1. Daring Angrakha Placket Black Men's Kurta Only ? 1304
2. Men Maroon Cotton Silk Kurta And Pyjama Set ?1049
3. Men White Cotton Silk Kurta And Pyjama Set ?1049
4. Maroon Dupion Silk Plain Men Kurta Pyjama ?929
5. White Linen Pathani Khan Suit Set ?1259
6. Green Plain Raw Silk Kurta Pyjama ?967
7. Grey Plain Raw Silk Kurta Pyjama ?967
8. Yellow woven pure cotton kurta-pyjama ?856
9. Daring Angrakha Placket Navy Blue Men's Kurta Only ?1304
10. Beige Plain Raw Silk Kurta Pyjama ?967
Royal Garments Kurta Pyjama range comprises all designs, styles, patterns, as well work options that men must be looking for. From casuals to elegant style, our online amass has it all and that too at amazing discounts. You can merely apply the filter and choose what you like the most. We pledge the best customer service and high quality. So edifice for Kurta Pyjama for men now!
Are you on the beware for kurta pyjama approach for men that glitter and flash well into the night? Here’s an archetypal desi party look for you! Opt. for a kurta that features glittering mirror stitching to attract attention in all the right traditions.
Since this look is already quite OTT, we propose that you go for a set that is neutral in support and give the mirror embroidery a textured, tonal look with petite to no contrast.
Popularised in the previous decade by ace Indian menswear designers like Shantanu & Nikhil and Raghavendra Rathore, the draped kurta propose for men has risen in status vastly and become more nearby thanks to more mass retailers.
The draped kurta style features a significant fabric drape as a major style element. This can come in the form of pleats, cowls or smooth bias-cut panels in the patterns. A chic and stylish desi wear option for men, this one’s a complete winner in our books!
We hope you enjoyed our options for striking looks that incorporate a chic kurta devise for men. Here’s what we think - don't be anxious to blend out from the crowd and trial once in a while, but always stay true to your point of console in style! Go on - raise your desi style proportion to the next level this period and shop some eccentric looking kurtas from different online shopping sites in India.
You can get all your choice at one place with a very reasonable price. We assured you about our collection that must suits your look and too our pocket. To know more about our collection you can contact us or visit our place any business hour.